1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The purpose of this Policy is to determine the conditions regarding the use of personal data shared with Uniarch by the Relevant Person during the operation of the website located at https://www.uniarch.com.tr/ ("Site") or generated by the Relevant Person while using the Site. This Policy explains the collection, use, sharing, retention, and protection of personal data by Uniarch, and the rights related to them.
By using the services available on the Site and creating an account on the Site, the Relevant Person explicitly consents to Uniarch collecting, using, sharing with third parties as necessary, retaining, and protecting personal data.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Uniarch processes your collected personal data in full compliance with the Law, and relevant legislation, where Uniarch is the Data Controller, in a manner that is lawful, in accordance with the principles of integrity, and directly related to the purposes set forth below:
- Creating a membership record and account creation if necessary for Uniarch's website https://www.uniarch.com.tr/ and keeping records related to this.
- Processing online visitor data in accordance with the relevant legislation, creating visitor records, and monitoring them.
- Being able to submit questions, opinions, suggestions, and feedback to Uniarch via message on the Uniarch website at https://www.uniarch.com.tr/ and establishing communication with Uniarch.
- Providing better service to members/visitors, offering various advantages, sales, marketing, providing information about promotions, providing information about campaigns and terms, conducting surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, facilitating and expediting purchase transactions.
- Sending important information about changes to our service terms, changes to our electronic services, and other administrative information.
- Ensuring quality, education, and security improvements.
- Resolving complaints and processing data access or correction requests.
- Contacting the data subject.
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating crimes, including fraud and money laundering, and analyzing other commercial risks.
- Complying with current laws and regulatory obligations, including anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism laws, responding to requests from legal and government authorities (including those outside your country of residence).
- Managing our infrastructure and commercial operations, including audit, finance and accounting; billing and collections; information systems; data and website hosting; business continuity and records, document and print management, and other processes connected with internal policies and procedures.
- Determining and defending legal rights; protecting our activities or those of our business partners, our rights, privacy, security, or property, and/or applying available remedies or limiting our damage.
- Conducting market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys.
- Enabling participation in campaigns and similar promotions.
- Facilitating the social media sharing function.
- Personalizing your experience with electronic services by presenting you with customized information and advertisements.
- Providing data subjects with services offered through the website, detecting system errors, and performing performance tracking and improving the functionality of the website.
- Conducting necessary studies by the relevant business units for the realization of commercial activities conducted by Uniarch, and performing the associated business processes, ensuring the legal, technical, and commercial/business security of Uniarch and persons in the business relationship with Uniarch, and planning and executing the commercial and/or business strategies of Uniarch.
- Establishment of possible rights and receivables of data subjects.
- Conducting statistical evaluations and market research.
- Corporate reputation management, implementation of company human resources policies, and media communication, Information security management services.
- Fulfilling obligations arising from Law No. 6698.
- Making the necessary arrangements to ensure that the processed data is up-to-date and accurate.
3. TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED CAN BE TRANSFERRED
Personal data may be transferred to official authorities, judicial authorities, regulatory and supervisory institutions, including affiliated companies and subsidiaries of Uniarch (only anonymously), business partners (only anonymously), investors (only anonymously), service providers (only anonymously), employees (only anonymously), managers, and suppliers of Uniarch, shareholders, within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5, 6, 8, and 9 of Law No. 6698, provided that necessary security measures are taken. In addition, personal data may be transferred abroad, provided that necessary security measures are taken and limited to the purposes specified in this Information Note.
4. METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data is processed by Uniarch in accordance with the conditions set forth in the Law, in the framework of Uniarch's data processing requirements and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, in the absence of express consent, as stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
Uniarch collects your personal data via our website, and other similar communication channels, oral, written, or electronic media, including social media channels. Your personal data is collected, recorded, and processed in oral, written, or electronic media, on the basis of your consent and Uniarch's legal obligations in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
5. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS UNDER THE LAW
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law, data subjects have the following rights:
- To learn whether their personal data is processed or not.
- To request information if their personal data has been processed.
- To learn the purpose of processing their personal data and whether this data is used in accordance with its purpose.
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom their personal data has been transferred.
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred.
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law.
- To request the third parties to whom personal data is transferred to be notified of the operations carried out in accordance with sub-paragraphs (d) and (e).
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
6. STORAGE PERIOD OF DATA COLLECTED BY OUR COMPANY
Uniarch keeps personal data of data subjects for a certain period in accordance with Article 138 of the Tax Procedure Law No. 213, and the relevant articles of the Law No. 6663, the Customs Law No. 4458, and other related legal regulations, except for legal obligations, the data subject's express consent, and other exceptional cases mentioned in the relevant legal legislation. In the event that a request is made by the data subject or a complaint is received, the data subject's personal data is stored in accordance with the principles specified in this policy, and if the subject data is stored, a short-term storage obligation is imposed until the end of the limitation period and the resolution of the request/complaint.
7. AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY
Uniarch may amend the provisions of this Policy at any time, in line with the changes in legislation and our corporate policies. Users are advised to visit our website regularly to get the latest version of our Policy. Uniarch will also keep its users informed about any changes to the policy through notification methods that it deems appropriate.
İşbu Çerez Politikası, Uniarch Gizlilik Politikası’nın ayrılmaz bir parçasıdır.
10. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer or mobile device (such as a smartphone or tablet) by the websites you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Uniarch uses various types of cookies for different purposes, including strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies, targeting cookies, and third-party cookies. You can find more details about each of these cookie types and their purposes in the sections below.
If you wish to control or block cookies, you can do so in your browser settings. For more information on how to manage cookies, please see the section on managing cookies.
Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
11. TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE:
The cookies we use allow us to identify every visitor who revisits our website, eliminating the need for you to enter the same information multiple times. Cookies also help us understand the browsing patterns of visitors on our website to make usability more practical. Some of the cookie types used on our website are as follows:
a. Essential Cookies:
Essential cookies may be used to ensure that you receive the services you request from our website. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you request. For example, these cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- Allowing you to access secure areas of our website without having to log in repeatedly.
- Remembering actions you've taken in a previous session, such as filling out online forms, when you go back to a previous page.
b. Performance Cookies:
Performance cookies can be used to gather information on how our website, ads, and email communications are used and to report any errors that occur. These cookies may be used to collect highly detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, whether email messages were opened, which sections of our website or email were clicked, and the time between clicks. While this information may be associated with details like your IP address, domain, or browser information, it is analyzed only by combining it with other users' data without directly identifying you. For example, these cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- Analyzing and improving the performance and design of our website, ads, and email communications.
- Calculating the number of responses to our advertisements to improve advertising effectiveness.
- Evaluating errors that occur on our website to improve our services and address complaints.
c. Redirect Cookies:
We can access cookies sent to your device by our business partners' websites. These cookies are used to identify each visitor referred to our website by our business partners and to understand whether these visitors have benefited from any Uniarch products or services. This information may be shared with our business partners as long as they remain anonymous and are used without directly revealing your identity. We may use this information to fulfill our contractual obligations to our business partners and to help our partners improve the effectiveness of their websites.
d. Functional Cookies:
We may use non-essential functional cookies to enable various features on our website. For example, these cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- Remembering your preferences, such as the country/language you chose during your last visit to our website, your areas of interest, and the presentation of our website (layout of web pages, font size, colors, etc.), so you don't need to enter this information each time.
- Remembering the answers to questions asked by our website to avoid having you respond to the same questions again.
- Determining whether you've previously been offered services such as live online help.
e. Targeting or Advertising Cookies:
Targeting or advertising cookies can be used to present ads on our website that are most relevant to your areas of interest. These cookies can collect highly detailed information about your browsing habits (such as which products and services you've clicked on). Additionally, these cookies can be used to recognize you when you revisit our website and websites within the advertising network. For example, these cookies may be used to:
- Display ads on our website for Uniarch products and services you've viewed.
- Customize email and other direct marketing messages.
- Allow our advertising partners to display ads for Uniarch products and services on other websites in their advertising network.
- Measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign and limit the number of times you see the same ad.
- Allow our advertising partners to store and access these cookies.
f. Third-party Cookies:
- YouTube or Facebook.
- Trusted operators.
- Paid media organizations.
- Marketing efforts related to CICert.
12. CHANGING YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS:
12.1 Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. You can change these settings to block cookies or receive a warning when a cookie is sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies. To get detailed information on how to adjust your browser settings, please refer to your browser's instructions or help screen.
12.2 Most browsers allow you to delete identification information from your computer's hard drive, block identification information, or receive a warning before an identification information is saved.
13. WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
13.1 If you disable the cookies we use, this action may affect your user experience on Uniarch's website. For example, you may not be able to view certain sections of our website, or you may not have access to the customized information when you visit our website.
13.2 If you use different devices to access Uniarch's website (e.g., computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you should make sure that each browser on these devices is set in line with your cookie preferences.
|Uniarch Klinik Mühendislik ve Klinik Alanı Tasarım Hizmetleri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
|Çavuşoğlu Mah. Yakacık Cad. Simtec Blok No: 130 Kartal/İSTANBUL
|E-mail & KEP Address